Friday, April 22, 2011

And the winner is...

CARLA MOORE!!!! 

Carla wrote:
"We always have a "little kid" and a "big kid" egg hunt. I've moved up into the "big kid" category now. We hide eggs and let our children hunt them and then our parents hide eggs and let us hunt them. It gets pretty intense and I have never won, but that's okay because everyone gets a prize- even the one with the fewest eggs. Brooke Kinney is usually the winner and her stealth egg hunting skills can not be matched. I do enjoy the challenge and this year it's in MY yard, so I might have a chance... I love spending Easter with my family and friends!"

Congratulations, Carla!  Email us at everydayrecreations@gmail.com to claim your prize!  Thanks to everyone who entered.  Look for more freebies in the near future! Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment