Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Chicken Popper Wrap


I stumbled upon PLAIN CHICKEN when the Everyday girls and I were looking at ideas for our blog. I was immediately addicted for a couple reasons.  First, the writer's recipes are simple and look delish; and second, she's an Auburn fan--War Eagle!  I do love a local girl!

I started browsing her recipes and thought, "Hey. These are the kind of recipes that any busy girl/family would love to have." I will be trying more than just this one recipe.

The Chicken Popper Wrap is so easy to do--even if you don't have a panini press (I don't).  Another plus is there are very few ingredients.  My taste buds approved of this recipe, and i'm sure yours will, too. You can find the link to the recipe
HERE and her original blog.  I tried it in a skillet and pressed it down with a spatula to "cook" the tortilla a bit, since I don't have a panini press--but if you're looking for a gift to give me I'll gladly accept :) kidding, kidding.

Even if this is not the recipe for you, browse this site.  She has some good ideas and great looking recipes.  Happy eating!

Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment